The situation is heating at the front and Ukraine’s military needs all the help it can get to repel offensives from the Russian-backed enemy. So when we got a call from one of our regular project sponsors proposing to buy special equipment for the army, it came as a timely and pleasant surprise. Thanks to that support our volunteers help to pump the artillery battalion of the 81st separate airborne brigade. To do so we presented the soldiers with a new Suva 1408 artillery fire control system. How will it help our guys? Here are some of the system’s advantages:
• Minimizing the time required to prepare for firing, and to set up for artillery fire.
• A significant increase in firing accuracy by using modern mathematical methods for calculating the trajectory. The system takes into account the gun model, type and weight and flight trajectory of the projectile and the military receive data for guidance.
• Reduction in ammunition spent by increasing the accuracy of shooting.
• Calculations for five firing directions simultaneously.
• Fast turn-around in the training of artillery divisions working with the system.
So the work of Ukraine’s defenders has moved to a whole new level, and the life of the enemy has been made just that much more difficult. And all this is thanks to your support! Get involved in the project Help to 81st Brigade and do your part to help Ukraine’s military defend the country’s territorial integrity.