Why is the project important?
Destruction of enemy
Destruction of enemy manpower, engineering structures, and armored vehicles without the direct participation of our troops or any human forces in the zone of warfare.
Ground patrol of road sections and surrounding areas, circuits of rampart locations with the capacity to destroy enemy forces and equipment.
Implementation of reconnaissance operations on the ground without direct involvement of our military in the scouting zone.
Patrolling country border areas where crossing or lingering by people and vehicles is banned.
Carrying out de-mining operations without the direct participation of soldiers in the dangerous area.
* through shifting the configuration of accessories
Options, taken to consideration at the project realization stages:
- - Maximum cost reduction of complex by not using exotic materials, devices, nodes and outfits. Minimizing or choosing not to apply complicated high-tech fitments at the production stage.
- - Maximum application of finished and ready for service nodes and outfits that are being produced commercially and on a large-scale for civilian use.
The project is planning three stages of development:
- - A remote control platform, equipped with video surveillance and sight devices, with consoles for installation of different kinds of weapons.
- - A project dividing the complex into two separate and independent nodes: “mobile platform” and “fighting platform”. This will enable use of the mobile platform as a remotely controlled light vehicle, while “the fighting platform” can be exploited as a fixed firing point, operated by remote control.
- - Automation of implementation of tactical tasks: a system of objects recognition that enables identification, capture and pursuit of a target, movement by a defined route with a possibility to distinguish between road and off-road. It makes it possible to reduce the managing crew from two members to one.
What’s the money is raised for?
|Tank (without weapon)||1 units||270 000 UAH|
|Total: 270 000.00 UAH|